Monday, February 25, 2013

Award Show Season Finale!

So everyone knows in the fashion industry the Oscars are the grand finale to award show season. No different than Miss America and Miss USA are the finale to pageant season. Last night was Oscar night, and OMG the fashions were AMAZING! Here are a few of our favorites.

Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen

 I love that so many pale skinned girls are wearing pale colors in that old Hollywood glamor way.

Catherine Zeta Jones in Zuhair Murad
 This was so stunning when they showed a close-up of the skirt. It appeared to be sequined scrolling over a tulle skirt and was stunning.
Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta
 This was a bit busy for me, but you can't deny the beauty of the dress.
Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
 This was amazing that neck line is just show stopping.
Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture
Jennifer Garner (back)
 This was my favorite of the night. Simple elegant and down right classic. The hair was amazing too. Not many girls can pull the pixie so well.
Jennifer Garner (front) in Gucci
 This dress was a question to me until I got a good view of the back. So very feminine!
Ann Hathaway in Prada
 I was underwhelmed by this, but it is elegant. She said she chose the dress 3 hours before the show. I am thinking she waited too long to select because this was a bit too simple for me.
Halle Berry in Versace
 I am in love with architecture in fashion and this is art deco architecture in fashion personified.
Jennifer Garner in Dior and Jessica Chastain in Armani
 I didn't really like the Jennifer Garner dress, but there seemed to be a lot of love for it in other circles it is lovely, but just not fabulous in my opinion. However Jessica Chastain! OH. MY. GOD! That is Veronica Lake back to life wonderful! I loved this madly. Again the pale skin and pale color trick working.
Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille Couture
 The detailing at the bust was what made this dress for me, then when I got the full view of the bottom I loved it MORE! What an amazing way to do this gown!
Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton
 She just rocks cobalt blue! It is amazing
Jane Fonda in Versace
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli
Jane Fonda in that yellow?! I think it is amazing and she was not going to be missed in that color! Jennifer Hudson was so beautiful in this gown by Cavalli I want it! The dress and that figure, she looks breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment